DataWatt Solutions is committed to providing exceptional quality and all-inclusive fiber optic construction services that exceed our customers’ expectations. We have become an industry leader, by building powerful and lasting partnerships with our customers and have done so with our team of exceptional employees who are equally committed to building trust, working with honesty, predictability, quality & responsiveness.
Our Core Value
- Details and communications are huge
- All employees are critical to our success
- Take care of each other
- Always strive for excellence in all you do
- Work with integrity
- Always do the right thing the first time
- Take personal responsibility for projects
- Think like the customer
- Splicing Helper
- Splicing Technician
- Construction Helper
- Construction Field Drill Operator
- Construction Field Drill Locator
- Construction Field Technician
- Construction Crew Lead
- Aerial Lineman
- Engineering Support Technician
- Project Manager
- Project Coordinator
Working Environment & Requirements
- Job tasks and storm related work, year-round, exposes employees to periods when unpleasant working conditions exist (outdoor weather elements).
- Work requires the use of heavy power driven equipment and working in confined spaces, often exposing the employee to hazardous situations.
- Most days are spent either walking, standing, bending, kneeling and/or crouching.
- Extensive and regular out of town travel.
- Valid CDL Operator’s license (or ability to obtain this license within the first 90 days of employment).
- OSHA Certification (or ability to obtain the OSHA 10 and/or 30 certification within the first 90 days of employment).
- Ability to be on call 24/7/365.
- Ability to lift 75 pounds.